Professional Grade Solution
Dual Drive Professional Hardware RAID
The next generation Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology is the perfect RAID solution for creative workflows, project archives, and system backups. Inside are two drives, easily configured in RAID 0, 1, span, or independent mode.
Don't Wait. Don't Worry.
Thunderbolt 2 technology unleashes the full potential of two 3.5" hard drives. In RAID 0 you'll experience the maximum sustained throughput from your drives with speeds up to 474MB/s, fast enough to support compressed 4K workflows. Configure the Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology in RAID 1 mode and enjoy instant mirroring of your data. Experience the freedom to create without wait or worry.
Ready for You Right Out of the Box
Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology features two Thunderbolt 2 ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, and all of the cables you need for use with almost any system. Ready to perform in RAID 0, it's also easily configured in RAID 1, span, and independent modes to match your workflow needs.
Make more connections
With dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology supports Thunderbolt daisy-chains. Expand your workstation with up to five additional Thunderbolt devices, including high-speed storage, expansion chassis for specialist workflows, even a high-definition display.
Quality and support you can trust
The Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology features a heat-dissipating, brushed-aluminum design with a whisper-quiet, variable-speed fan. In addition, smart power conserves energy and extends the life of the drives inside. The Elite Pro Dual automatically spins down during periods of inactivity, and powers on and off with your workstation. Extraordinarily durable and efficient, the Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology is built to seamlessly integrate with any work environment from large-scale, high demand production studios to your home office.
- Mercury Elite Pro Dual high performance enclosure
- 0.6 meter (24 in) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (Standard-A to Standard-B)
- 1.0 meter (39 in) Thunderbolt cable
- External power supply and EU power cable
- Screw packet
- OS X 10.9.3 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Windows XP or later
- Driver not required for OS X
- Driver not required for Windows
- Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt or USB 2.0 interface
- Recommended (Best Performance)
- Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface
- Thunderbolt: Any Mac that supports booting via Thunderbolt
- USB: Any Mac that supports booting via USB
- (2) Thunderbolt 20Gbps
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (ASMedia ASM1153E)
- SATA controller (ASMedia ASM1062)
- RAID controller (ASMedia ASM1092R)
UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Compliant
- (2) 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- (2) 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives 1
- SATA revision 3.0 (6Gb/s) compliant
- Compatible with SATA revisions 2.0 (3Gb/s) and 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)
- Thunderbolt 2
- Compressible Data: 474 MB/s Read and 474 MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data: 410 MB/s Read and 405 MB/s Write
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Compressible Data: 416 MB/s Read and 393 MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data: 386 MB/s Read and 393 MB/s Write
- Speeds will vary based on drives used, setup, and other factors.
RAID Modes Supported
- RAID 0, 1, SPAN, and Independent drive mode
- Power Supply
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output:, 12V @ 6A
- Replacement power supply sold separately
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° — 107°
- Temperature (°C) 0° — 42°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) &min;40° — 149°
- Temperature (°C) &min;40° — 65°
Weight (without drives)